Published , last update
If you want to win the fight against forced-fluoridation, ie the dumping of industrial fluoride pollution into public water supplies, here is a list of things which may help. Most people won’t be able to do all of these things, including me, so do what you can and try to focus on what you think will be most effective.
- 1. Join, or start, a local campaign
- If you don’t know if there is a forced-fluoridation freedom fighting group where you live, you might be able to find one on pseudo-social media. If you don’t think your local group is up to the job, start your own.
- 2. Educate yourself
- Many books/reports have been written on forced-fluoridation/fluoride toxicity, some of which are available for free online, as are various systematic reviews, the most comprehensive of which is the 2006 US National Research Council report Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA’s Standards. It is particularly helpful when people with a background in science, dentistry, or medicine educate themselves on the issue. It should be emphasised, however, that everyone who opposes forced-fluoridation has every right to defend themselves and/or others against it on human rights grounds, regardless of their qualifications or knowledge of the health effects.
- 3. Spread the word
- Various means of communication can be used, from talking to someone face-to-face to using the mass media. It’s just as much about reaching the large numbers of people who are already sympathetic to the cause, but who have not yet done anything about it, as trying to convince people that forced-fluoridation should be opposed, in my opinion.
- 4. Take legal action
- Forced-fluoridation is illegal on many counts, but the law is not being enforced. There is a first time for everything, though. If you or your children have dental fluorosis, another tack is to sue for damages, which is likely to be successful as I understand it. (The US Environmental Protection Agency is currently subject to legal action for its failure to protect the public from excessive fluoride concentrations in drinking water, with some of the world’s top experts in developmental neurotoxicity testifying against it. The trial began on 8 June 2020 and ended on Wednesday, 17 June. It was conducted by video and streamed live online, and the case made against the EPA was extremely strong, but the judge has bizarrely decided not to make a ruling for now. It seems he can make a ruling at any time, but for the time being has allowed the EPA to keep kicking the can down the road.)
- 5. Don’t give your money to fluoridationists
- Dentists make a lot of money, and dentists in force-fluoridated areas make a lot of money from cosmetically treating dental fluorosis. They are literally profiting from poisoning children. Doctors, other health practitioners, and pharmaceutical companies are also profiting from skeletal fluorosis and other adverse health effects. You may be able to find dentists, doctors, and so on in your area who have stood up for your right not to be medicated without your informed consent via the Professionals Statement on the Fluoride Action Network website. Otherwise, a biological or holistic dentist may be the next best option for your teeth. Whatever you do, don’t give your money to freaks who publicly support forced-fluoridation.You can also boycott Colgate-Palmolive, which spends millions funding fluoridationist pseudoscience at The University of Adelaide and elsewhere, and which indoctrinates children in schools and kindergartens. Colgate-Palmolive has many different brands. In some cases, there may also be opportunities to boycott the companies which are making money from selling their industrial fluoride pollution to governments. For example, in Australia phosphate fertiliser manufacturer CSBP sells its hexafluorosilicic acid waste product as a force-fluoridation chemical. CSBP is owned by Wesfarmers, which also owns major retailing chains such as Bunnings and Officeworks. Your tax money is already paying for force-fluoridation chemicals, equipment, and propaganda, whether you like it or not.
- 6. Don’t vote for fascist political parties or candidates
- To my knowledge, every major political party in Australia, Britain, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, and the US is guilty of perpetrating forced-fluoridation.
- 7. Think about who your real friends are
- If someone wants to deliberately ingest extra fluoride it’s up to them, and they can take it individually just as they would take any other pharmaceutical or dietary chemical individually. In contrast, forced-fluoridation is a blatant abuse of human rights, and anyone who supports it is not your friend. Morally, an unrepentant fluoridationist is no better than an unrepentant war criminal, paedophile, or other violent criminal. Ignorance of the consequences is not a valid excuse.